2003 Comprehensive Revision of the National Income and Product Accounts
Initial results of the 2003 Comprehensive Revision of the National Income and Product Accounts (NIPAs) began to be released on December 10, providing estimates from 1929 through the second quarter of 2003. Estimates for the third quarter of 2003 on the revised basis were released on December 23.
The news release of December 10 and related materials may be accessed here:
Minor errors that have been corrected – While checking NIPA tables prior to release, BEA staff have identified several small errors in estimates that have already been released. These errors have been corrected in subsequent updates to the tables.
Background Information on the 2003 Comprehensive Revision
- Articles, Papers, and Presentations on the 2003 Comprehensive Revision
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Crossreference of old and new NIPA series names (PDF - KB)
- Preview the table stubs for the 2003 Comprehensive Revision
- Preview the tables stubs from the news release tables: