- Mortgage Interest Paid, Owner- and Tenant-Occupied Residential Housing
- Households and Institutions Compensation
- Fixed 2012-weighted price indexes
- Government Defined Benefit Pension Plan Imputations, Quarters
- Gross domestic product by final expenditure category (International Style)
Presents alternative final expenditure categories, including final consumption expenditures (that is, the total of government and personal consumption expenditures) and gross domestic investment (that is, the total of government gross investment and gross private domestic investment). The table uses a presentation style that is more consistent with accounts and presentations used internationally.