Research at BEA | Staff Biography
Office of the Chief Economist
- Ph.D. candidate, Health Services Organization and Research, Virginia Commonwealth University
- M.A., Applied Economics, Johns Hopkins University, 2008
- B.A., Economics, Virginia Tech, 2003
Current Areas of Interest
- Health Services Research
- Public Health
- Organizational Theory
- "A Regression-Based Medical Care Expenditure Index for Medicare Beneficiaries"
- with Anne E. Hall
- BEA Working Paper WP2013-04
- "Regional Quarterly Report"
- with David G. Lenze
- Survey of Current Business 91 (January 2011): 67-74