Research at BEA | Authors | Staff Biography
Office of the Chief Economist
- B.A., Wesleyan University
- M.A., Washington University in St. Louis
- Ph.D., Washington University in St. Louis
Current Areas of Interest
- Empirical macroeconomics
- International finance
- Monetary economics
- "The Changing Transmission Mechanism of U.S. Monetary Policy"
- with Norhana Endut and James Morley
- "Do Fed Forecast Errors Matter?"
- with Tara M. Sinclair and Edward N. Gamber
- "Using Long-Run Restrictions to Identify the Sources of Exchange Rate Fluctuations"
- "Understanding the Evolution of De Facto Flexibility Parameter and Basket Weights of Asian Exchange Rates"
- with Anh Tuan Nguyen Viet and Sophia Park
- "Economic Discomfort and Consumer Sentiment"
- with Michael C. Lovell
- Eastern Economic Journal, Vol. 26, No. 1, Winter 2000
- "Reproducing Business Cycle Features: Are Nonlinear Dynamics a Proxy for Multivariate Information?"
- with James Morley and Jeremy Piger
- Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics and Econometrics, Vol. 17, Issue 5, December 2013
- "Monetary Shocks and Real Exchange Rates: Evidence from Two Centuries"
- with Bill Craighead
- Journal of International Money and Finance, Vol. 56, September 2015