Capital Flow Data
- 1997 Investment by Using Industries
Contains data on the distribution of new structures, equipment, and software from the 1997 capital flow table as published in "Business Investment by Industry in the U.S. Economy for 1997," Survey of Current Business (November 2003). Input-output commodities are in producers' prices, and National Income and Product Account (NIPA) categories are in purchasers' prices:
(XLS - KB)
- 1992 Investment by Using Industries: (XLS - KB) (EXE - KB) (ZIP - KB)
- 1982 Investment by Using Industries*: (EXE - KB) (ZIP - KB)
- Industry Economic Accounts Information Guide: Capital Flow
* The estimates provided in these files are not official; they are considered somewhat less reliable than other estimates, but they are made available for research purposes.
Questions or comments?
If you have a question or comment relating to the Capital Flow data, or if you want to be notified about new data releases or published articles, please select your major topic of interest to send us an E-mail at: email@example.com.