International Trade in Goods and Services
Total February exports of $190.4 billion and imports of $232.7 billion resulted in a goods and services deficit of $42.3 billion.
- February 2014: -$42.3 billion
- January 2014: -$39.3 billion
Next release: May 6, 2014 | Archives
Real Personal Income for States and Metropolitan Areas, 2008-2012
Gross Domestic Product by Industry, 4th quarter and annual 2013 New!
Gross Domestic Product, 1st quarter 2014 (advance estimate)
Personal Income and Outlays, March 2014
- BEA’s presentations to SABEW 2014
- Factsheet on Upcoming Restructuring of International Statistics (PDF)
- ESA’s FY15 Budget Request Supports U.S. Commerce Department Priority to Unleash More Government Data (PDF)
- BEA Industry Accounts Directorate Users Conference (PDF)
- BEA's New Products for 2014 (PDF)
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information?
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?