Personal Income and Outlays
In October 2013, real disposable personal income decreased 0.2 percent.
- October 2013: -0.1 percent (personal income)
- September 2013: 0.5 percent (personal income)
- Detailed Press Release
- Highlights from this release (PDF)
- Graph | Real Disposable Personal Income and Real Consumer Spending
Next release: December 23, 2013 | Archives
- Additional Information
- Personal Income & Outlays Homepage (including Interactive Tables and Charts)
U.S. International Transactions, 3rd quarter 2013
Travel and Tourism Satellite Accounts, 3rd quarter 2013
2007 Benchmark Input-Output Account
- BEA FY2013 Budget Impacts (PDF) New!
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information? New!
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?