International Trade in Goods and Services
Total August exports of $185.1 billion and imports of $233.4 billion resulted in a goods and services deficit of $48.3 billion.
- August 2015: -$48.3 billion
- July 2015: -$41.8 billion
Next release: November 4, 2015 | Archives
Gross Domestic Product, 3rd quarter 2015 (advance estimate)
Personal Income and Outlays, September 2015
U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services, September 2015
Gross Domestic Product by Industry, 2nd quarter, 2015
- 2015 BEA Overview Video New!
- New Analytical Tools
- New International Data Tool
- Tracking the Health of America's Businesses
- Q&A With Director Moyer
- BEA's New Products for 2015
- Media Advisory - Brian Moyer Named New BEA Director (PDF)
- BEA’s presentations to SABEW 2014
- ESA's FY15 Budget Request Supports U.S. Commerce Department Priority to Unleash More Government Data (PDF)
- BEA Industry Accounts Directorate Users Conference (PDF)
- BEA's New Products for 2014 (PDF) Updated!
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information?
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?