Personal Income and Outlays
In July 2014, real disposable personal income increased 0.1 percent.
- July 2014: 0.2 percent (personal income)
- June 2014: 0.5 percent (personal income)
- Detailed Press Release
- Highlights from this release (PDF)
- Graph | Real Disposable Personal Income and Real Consumer Spending
Next release: September 29, 2014 | Archives
- Additional Information
- Personal Income & Outlays Homepage (including Interactive Tables and Charts)
U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services, July 2014
Gross Domestic Product by Metropolitan Area, 2013 (advance estimate) and Revised 2001 - 2012
U.S. International Transactions, 2nd quarter 2014
Travel and Tourism Satellite Accounts, 2nd quarter 2014
- BEA’s presentations to SABEW 2014
- Factsheet on Upcoming Restructuring of International Statistics (PDF)
- ESA's FY15 Budget Request Supports U.S. Commerce Department Priority to Unleash More Government Data (PDF)
- BEA Industry Accounts Directorate Users Conference (PDF)
- BEA's New Products for 2014 (PDF) Updated!
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information?
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?