International Trade in Goods and Services
Total May exports of $195.5 billion and imports of $239.8 billion resulted in a goods and services deficit of $44.4 billion.
- May 2014: -$44.4 billion
- April 2014: -$47.0 billion
Next release: August 6, 2014 | Archives
- What's New
- U.S. Trade in Goods and Services by Selected Countries and Areas, 1999-present (Excel)
- Related FAQs
- Seasonal Adjustment by Selected Countries and Areas, Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
Gross Domestic Product by Industry, 1st quarter 2014
Gross Domestic Product, 2nd quarter 2014 (advance estimate); Includes historical revisions
Personal Income and Outlays, June 2014; Revised estimates 2011 through May 2014
U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services, June 2014
- BEA’s presentations to SABEW 2014
- Factsheet on Upcoming Restructuring of International Statistics (PDF)
- ESA’s FY15 Budget Request Supports U.S. Commerce Department Priority to Unleash More Government Data (PDF)
- BEA Industry Accounts Directorate Users Conference (PDF)
- BEA's New Products for 2014 (PDF)
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information?
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?