Personal Income and Outlays
In March 2016, real disposable personal income increased 0.3 percent.
- March 2016: 0.4 percent (personal income)
- February 2016: 0.1 percent (personal income)
- Detailed Press Release
- Highlights from this release (PDF)
- Graph | Real Disposable Personal Income and Real Consumer Spending
Next release: May 31, 2016 | Archives
- Additional Information
- Personal Income & Outlays Homepage (including Interactive Tables and Charts)
U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services, March 2016
Gross Domestic Product, 1st quarter 2016 (second estimate); Corporate Profits, 1st quarter 2016 (preliminary estimate)
Personal Income and Outlays, April 2016
U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services, April 2016
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information?
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?