Personal Income and Outlays
In July 2015, real disposable personal income increased 0.4 percent.
- July 2015: 0.4 percent (personal income)
- June 2015: 0.4 percent (personal income)
- Detailed Press Release
- Highlights from this release (PDF)
- Graph | Real Disposable Personal Income and Real Consumer Spending
Next release: September 28, 2015 | Archives
- Additional Information
- Personal Income & Outlays Homepage (including Interactive Tables and Charts)
Gross Domestic Product by State, 1st Quarter of 2005 through 1st Quarter of 2015
U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services, July 2015
Travel and Tourism Satellite Accounts, 2nd quarter 2015
U.S. International Transactions, 2nd quarter, 2015
- New Analytical Tools New!
- New International Data Tool
- Tracking the Health of America's Businesses
- Q&A With Director Moyer
- BEA's New Products for 2015
- Media Advisory - Brian Moyer Named New BEA Director (PDF)
- BEA’s presentations to SABEW 2014
- ESA's FY15 Budget Request Supports U.S. Commerce Department Priority to Unleash More Government Data (PDF)
- BEA Industry Accounts Directorate Users Conference (PDF)
- BEA's New Products for 2014 (PDF) Updated!
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information?
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?