Real Personal Income for States and Metropolitan Areas
Real personal income across all regions rose by an average of 0.8 percent in 2013. This growth rate reflects the year-over-year change in nominal personal income across all regions adjusted by the change in the national personal consumption expenditures (PCE) price index. On a nominal basis, personal income across all regions grew an average of 2.0 percent in 2013. In 2013, the U.S. PCE price index grew 1.2 percent.
- Detailed Release Information
- State Highlights from this release (PDF)
- Metropolitan Area Highlights from this release (PDF)
- Map | Real Personal Income for States: Percent Change
Next release: July 2016 | Archives
- Additional Information
- Regional Economic Accounts
U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services, May 2015
Gross Domestic Product by Industry, 1st quarter, 2015
Gross Domestic Product, 2nd quarter 2015 (advance estimate); Includes historical revisions
Personal Income and Outlays, June 2015; Includes historical revisions
- New Analytical Tools New!
- New International Data Tool
- Tracking the Health of America's Businesses
- Q&A With Director Moyer
- BEA's New Products for 2015
- Media Advisory - Brian Moyer Named New BEA Director (PDF)
- BEA’s presentations to SABEW 2014
- ESA's FY15 Budget Request Supports U.S. Commerce Department Priority to Unleash More Government Data (PDF)
- BEA Industry Accounts Directorate Users Conference (PDF)
- BEA's New Products for 2014 (PDF) Updated!
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information?
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?