U.S. Balance of Payments (International Transactions)
The U.S. current-account deficit increased $1.8 billion to $100.3 billion (preliminary) in the third quarter of 2014.
- 3nd quarter 2014: -$100.3 billion
- 2nd quarter 2014: -$98.4 billion
- Detailed Release Information
- Highlights from this release (PDF)
- Graph | Current-Account Balance and Its Components
Next release: March 19, 2015 | Archives
Travel and Tourism Satellite Accounts, 3rd quarter 2014
State Quarterly Personal Income, 1st quarter 2014-3rd quarter 2014
Gross Domestic Product, 3rd quarter 2014 (third estimate); Corporate Profits, 3rd quarter 2014 (revised estimate)
Personal Income and Outlays, November 2014
- Media Advisory - Brian Moyer Named New BEA Director (PDF)
- BEA’s presentations to SABEW 2014
- Factsheet on Upcoming Restructuring of International Statistics (PDF)
- ESA's FY15 Budget Request Supports U.S. Commerce Department Priority to Unleash More Government Data (PDF)
- BEA Industry Accounts Directorate Users Conference (PDF)
- BEA's New Products for 2014 (PDF) Updated!
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information?
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?