State Personal Income
State personal income growth accelerated to 1.5 percent in the second quarter of 2014 from 1.2 percent in the first quarter. Personal income growth ranged from 2.7 percent in North Dakota and Nebraska to 1.1 percent in New York and Alaska, with growth accelerating in 36 states.
Next release: December 19, 2014 | Archives
- Additional Information
- State Personal Income and Employment Homepage
U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services, August 2014
Gross Domestic Product, 3rd quarter 2014 (advance estimate)
Personal Income and Outlays, September 2014
U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services, September 2014
- Media Advisory - Brian Moyer Named New BEA Director (PDF)
- BEA’s presentations to SABEW 2014
- Factsheet on Upcoming Restructuring of International Statistics (PDF)
- ESA's FY15 Budget Request Supports U.S. Commerce Department Priority to Unleash More Government Data (PDF)
- BEA Industry Accounts Directorate Users Conference (PDF)
- BEA's New Products for 2014 (PDF) Updated!
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information?
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?