Personal Income and Outlays
In January 2014, real disposable personal income increased 0.3 percent.
- January 2014: 0.3 percent
- December 2013: 0.0 percent
- Detailed Press Release
- Highlights from this release (PDF)
- Graph | Real Disposable Personal Income and Real Consumer Spending
Next release: March 28, 2014 | Archives
- Additional Information
- Personal Income & Outlays Homepage (including Interactive Tables and Charts)
U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services, January 2014
U.S. International Transactions, 4th quarter and year 2013
Travel and Tourism Satellite Accounts, 4th quarter 2013
State Quarterly Personal Income, 1st quarter 2013-4th quarter 2013; State Annual Personal Income, 2013 (preliminary estimates)
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information?
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?