International Trade in Goods and Services
Total December exports of $181.5 billion and imports of $224.9 billion resulted in a goods and services deficit of $43.4 billion.
- December 2015: -$43.4 billion
- November 2015: -$42.2 billion
- Detailed Press Release
- Highlights (PDF)
- Annual Highlights (PDF)
- Graph | Balance on Goods and Services Trade
Next release: March 4, 2016 | Archives
Gross Domestic Product, 4th quarter and annual 2015 (second estimate)
Personal Income and Outlays, January 2016
Gross Domestic Product for the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI), 2014
Gross Domestic Product by State, 3rd quarter 2015
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information?
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?