Local Area Personal Income, 2011-2013
Personal income grew in 2013 in 2,695 counties, fell in 390, and was unchanged in 28. The percent change from 2012 to 2013 in personal income ranged from -35.0 percent in LaMoure County, North Dakota to 32.3 percent in Greeley County, Kansas.
Next release: July 1, 2015 | Archives
Gross Domestic Product, 3rd quarter 2014 (second estimate); Corporate Profits, 3rd quarter 2014 (preliminary estimate)
Personal Income and Outlays, October 2014
U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services, October 2014
U.S. International Transactions, 3rd quarter 2014
- Media Advisory - Brian Moyer Named New BEA Director (PDF)
- BEA’s presentations to SABEW 2014
- Factsheet on Upcoming Restructuring of International Statistics (PDF)
- ESA's FY15 Budget Request Supports U.S. Commerce Department Priority to Unleash More Government Data (PDF)
- BEA Industry Accounts Directorate Users Conference (PDF)
- BEA's New Products for 2014 (PDF) Updated!
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information?
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?