Gross Domestic Product by Industry, 3rd quarter, 2014
Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 5.0 percent in the third quarter of 2014, reflecting positive contributions from 20 of 22 industry groups. The private goods- and services-producing industries, as well as the government sector, contributed to the increase. Finance and insurance; mining; and real estate and rental and leasing were the leading contributors to the increase.
- Additional Information
- Industry Homepage
Gross Domestic Product, 4th quarter and annual 2014 (advance estimate)
Personal Income and Outlays, December 2014
U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services, December 2014
Gross Domestic Product, 4th quarter and annual 2014 (second estimate)
- Q&A With Director Moyer
- BEA's New Products for 2015
- Media Advisory - Brian Moyer Named New BEA Director (PDF)
- BEA’s presentations to SABEW 2014
- Factsheet on Upcoming Restructuring of International Statistics (PDF)
- ESA's FY15 Budget Request Supports U.S. Commerce Department Priority to Unleash More Government Data (PDF)
- BEA Industry Accounts Directorate Users Conference (PDF)
- BEA's New Products for 2014 (PDF) Updated!
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information?
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?