State Personal Income
State personal income grew 0.9 percent on average in the second quarter of 2015, after growing 0.8 percent in the first quarter. Second-quarter personal income growth rates ranged from zero in Oklahoma to 1.5 percent in the state of Washington.
Next release: September 30, 2015 | Archives
- Additional Information
- State Personal Income and Employment Homepage
U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services, August 2015
Gross Domestic Product, 3rd quarter 2015 (advance estimate)
Personal Income and Outlays, September 2015
U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services, September 2015
- 2015 BEA Overview Video New!
- New Analytical Tools
- New International Data Tool
- Tracking the Health of America's Businesses
- Q&A With Director Moyer
- BEA's New Products for 2015
- Media Advisory - Brian Moyer Named New BEA Director (PDF)
- BEA’s presentations to SABEW 2014
- ESA's FY15 Budget Request Supports U.S. Commerce Department Priority to Unleash More Government Data (PDF)
- BEA Industry Accounts Directorate Users Conference (PDF)
- BEA's New Products for 2014 (PDF) Updated!
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information?
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?