International Trade in Goods and Services
Total February exports of $186.2 billion and imports of $221.7 billion resulted in a goods and services deficit of $35.4 billion.
- February 2015: -$35.4 billion
- January 2015: -$42.7 billion
Next release: May 5, 2015 | Archives
- What's New
- U.S. Trade in Goods and Services by Selected Countries and Areas, 1999-present (Excel)
- Related FAQs
- Seasonal Adjustment by Selected Countries and Areas, Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
Gross Domestic Product by Industry, 4th quarter and annual 2014
Gross Domestic Product, 1st quarter 2015 (advance estimate)
Personal Income and Outlays, March 2015
U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services, March 2015
- Q&A With Director Moyer
- BEA's New Products for 2015
- Media Advisory - Brian Moyer Named New BEA Director (PDF)
- BEA’s presentations to SABEW 2014
- Factsheet on Upcoming Restructuring of International Statistics (PDF)
- ESA's FY15 Budget Request Supports U.S. Commerce Department Priority to Unleash More Government Data (PDF)
- BEA Industry Accounts Directorate Users Conference (PDF)
- BEA's New Products for 2014 (PDF) Updated!
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information?
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?