Travel and Tourism Satellite Accounts
Real spending on travel and tourism decelerated in the third quarter of 2014, increasing at an annual rate of 1.3 percent after increasing 3.3 percent (revised) in the second quarter. Real gross domestic product (GDP) also decelerated, increasing 3.9 percent (second estimate) in the third quarter after increasing 4.6 percent.
Next release: March 18, 2015 | Archives
- Additional Information
- Satellite Accounts Homepage
State Quarterly Personal Income, 1st quarter 2014-3rd quarter 2014
Gross Domestic Product, 3rd quarter 2014 (third estimate); Corporate Profits, 3rd quarter 2014 (revised estimate)
Personal Income and Outlays, November 2014
U.S. International Investment Position, 3rd quarter 2014
- Media Advisory - Brian Moyer Named New BEA Director (PDF)
- BEA’s presentations to SABEW 2014
- Factsheet on Upcoming Restructuring of International Statistics (PDF)
- ESA's FY15 Budget Request Supports U.S. Commerce Department Priority to Unleash More Government Data (PDF)
- BEA Industry Accounts Directorate Users Conference (PDF)
- BEA's New Products for 2014 (PDF) Updated!
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information?
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?