Travel and Tourism Satellite Accounts
Real spending on travel and tourism turned up in the second quarter of 2014, increasing at an annual rate of 2.1 percent after decreasing 1.1 percent (revised) in the first quarter of 2014. Real gross domestic product (GDP) also experienced an upturn, increasing 4.2 percent (second estimate) in the second quarter after decreasing 2.1 percent in the first quarter. All major categories, with the exception of traveler accommodations contributed to the increase in the second quarter.
Next release: December 18, 2014 | Archives
- Additional Information
- Satellite Accounts Homepage
U.S. International Investment Position, 2nd quarter 2014
Gross Domestic Product, 2nd quarter 2014 (third estimate); Corporate Profits, 2nd quarter 2014 (revised estimate)
Personal Income and Outlays, August 2014
State Quarterly Personal Income, 1st quarter 2011-2nd quarter 2014; State Annual Personal Income, 2011-2013
- Media Advisory - Brian Moyer Named New BEA Director (PDF)
- BEA’s presentations to SABEW 2014
- Factsheet on Upcoming Restructuring of International Statistics (PDF)
- ESA's FY15 Budget Request Supports U.S. Commerce Department Priority to Unleash More Government Data (PDF)
- BEA Industry Accounts Directorate Users Conference (PDF)
- BEA's New Products for 2014 (PDF) Updated!
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information?
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?