Personal Income and Outlays
In January 2015, real disposable personal income increased 0.9 percent.
- January 2015: 0.3 percent (personal income)
- December 2014: 0.3 percent (personal income)
- Detailed Press Release
- Highlights from this release (PDF)
- Graph | Real Disposable Personal Income and Real Consumer Spending
Next release: March 30, 2015 | Archives
- Additional Information
- Personal Income & Outlays Homepage (including Interactive Tables and Charts)
U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services, January 2015
Travel and Tourism Satellite Accounts, 4th quarter 2014
U.S. International Transactions, 4th quarter and Year 2014
State Quarterly Personal Income, 1st quarter 2014 - 4th quarter 2014; State Annual Personal Income, 2014 (preliminary estimates)
- Q&A With Director Moyer
- BEA's New Products for 2015
- Media Advisory - Brian Moyer Named New BEA Director (PDF)
- BEA’s presentations to SABEW 2014
- Factsheet on Upcoming Restructuring of International Statistics (PDF)
- ESA's FY15 Budget Request Supports U.S. Commerce Department Priority to Unleash More Government Data (PDF)
- BEA Industry Accounts Directorate Users Conference (PDF)
- BEA's New Products for 2014 (PDF) Updated!
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information?
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?