International Trade in Goods and Services
Total October exports of $192.7 billion and imports of $233.3 billion resulted in a goods and services deficit of $40.6 billion.
- October 2013: -$40.6 billion
- September 2013: -$43.0 billion
Next release: January 7, 2014 | Archives
Gross Domestic Product for Guam, 2011-2012
Gross Domestic Product, 3rd quarter 2013 (second estimate); Corporate Profits, 3rd quarter 2013 (preliminary estimate)
Personal Income and Outlays, October 2013 - Updated
U.S. International Transactions, 3rd quarter 2013
- BEA FY2013 Budget Impacts (PDF) New!
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information? New!
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?