Bureau of Economic Analysis reports on the U.S. international investment position, trade in goods and services, state economies, and industry economics that were delayed by the recent lapse in federal funding will be released in February.
The new release dates:
- International Investment Position for the third quarter of 2018: Feb. 1 at 10 a.m.
- U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services for November 2018: Feb. 6 at 8:30 a.m.
- Gross Domestic Product by Industry for the 3rd quarter 2018: Feb. 21 at 8:30 a.m.
- Gross Domestic Product by State for the 3rd quarter of 2018: Feb. 26 at 8:30 a.m.
Meanwhile, BEA continues working to set new dates for other delayed releases, including a report on U.S. Gross Domestic Product.
The reports with dates still to be determined are:
- Gross Domestic Product “advance,” or initial, estimates for the fourth quarter of 2018 and for all of 2018, originally scheduled for release Wednesday, Jan. 30.
- Personal Income and Outlays for December 2018, originally scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 31.
- U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services for December 2018, originally scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 5.
BEA, which reopened Monday, is consulting with the U.S. Census Bureau and other data suppliers to determine the availability of the thousands of data series used to produce our economic indicators. We will work with the Office of Management and Budget to publish a revised schedule of the rest of the delayed releases.
Watch bea.gov and our Twitter feed, @BEA_News, for updates. BEA's online release schedule will be updated as new dates are set.