Who We Are
- Mission, Vision, and Values
- Director's Page: Key information about the agency and selected materials on BEA’s activities
- Organization Chart: Overview of BEA’s organizational structure
- Information about BEA's Leadership: Biographies of BEA's senior management
- Strategic Plan (PDF)New
- Job Opportunities: Become a part of the BEA team
What We Do
- Economic Accounts: Descriptions of BEA's principal programs and activities
- Who Uses BEA's Measures?: Information on the primary users of BEA's economic accounts
The BEA Advisory Committee advises the Director of BEA on matters related to the development and improvement of BEA’s national, regional, industry, and international economic accounts, especially in areas of new and rapidly growing economic activities arising from innovative and advancing technologies, and provides recommendations from the perspectives of the economics profession, business, and government.
The Federal Economic Statistics Advisory Committee (FESAC) advises the Directors of the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis and the U.S Census Bureau, and the Commissioner of the Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics, on statistical methodology and other technical matters related to the collection, tabulation, and analysis of federal economic statistics.
Budget and Performance
Strategic Plan New
Policies and Information
- Department of Commerce No FEAR Act Data: See data in accordance with this legislation that makes Federal agencies individually accountable for violations of anti-discrimination and whistleblower protection laws. The No Fear Act dictates BEA policy.
- BEA Legal Authorities (Word)
- Small Business Paperwork Reduction Act Contact
- Inventory of Information to be Published on This Web Site: Section 207 (f)(2) of the E-Government Act of 2002