A quick guide to BEA and its data
Learn how we measure the U.S. economy and its growth
See how we're expanding data in several areas.
- Coming soon - GDP by County
- What We Do
- Where Do Those Numbers Come From?
- Director Moyer on BEA Statistics: Relevant, Secure, and Trusted
- Diving into Outdoor Recreation
- Explore With Our Data Tools
- Go to the Source
- Find It Fast: Shortcuts to BEA Data
- Article: Projects for Richer Economic Statistics
- BEA in Brief: The Making of GDP
- Director Moyer Q&A: Keeping GDP Up to Date
- Innovation @BEA in 2018
- Data Integrity
The Survey of New Foreign Direct Investment (BE-13)
Why Do Old GDP Numbers Change?