BEA in the Classroom
Learn with our resources for students and teachers.
We've Got Your Number
A quick guide to BEA and its data.
Innovation at BEA
See how we're expanding data in several areas.
- Measuring Americans’ Economic Well-Being
- County GDP – Now Available
- Innovation @ BEA
- Economic Stats for Puerto Rico
- What is GDP?
- What We Do
- Where Do Those Numbers Come From?
- Director Moyer on BEA Statistics: Relevant, Secure, and Trusted
- Explore With Our Data Tools
- Go to the Source
- Find It Fast: Shortcuts to BEA Data
- Article: Projects for Richer Economic Statistics
- BEA in Brief: The Making of GDP
- Director Moyer Q&A: Keeping GDP Up to Date
- Data Integrity
The Survey of New Foreign Direct Investment (BE-13)
Why Do Old GDP Numbers Change?