Covid-19 and Recovery
Consolidated information about economic effects of the virus and federal recovery programs as they relate to BEA data.
BEA in the Classroom
Learn with our resources for students and teachers.
We've Got Your Number
A quick guide to BEA and its data.
Innovation at BEA
See how we're expanding data in several areas.
- Measuring Americans’ Economic Well-Being
- County GDP – Now Available
- Innovation @ BEA
- Economic Stats for Puerto Rico
- What is GDP?
- What We Do
- Where Do Those Numbers Come From?
- Director Moyer on BEA Statistics: Relevant, Secure, and Trusted
- Explore With Our Data Tools
- Go to the Source
- Find It Fast: Shortcuts to BEA Data
- Article: Projects for Richer Economic Statistics
- BEA in Brief: The Making of GDP
- Director Moyer Q&A: Keeping GDP Up to Date
- Data Integrity
The Survey of New Foreign Direct Investment (BE-13)
Why Do Old GDP Numbers Change?