Gross Domestic Product for the CNMI, 2019
The estimates of GDP for the CNMI show that real GDP—GDP adjusted to remove price changes—decreased 11.2 percent in 2019 after decreasing 19.3 percent in 2018 (table 1.3).
- Current Release: April 6, 2021
- Next Release: Fall 2021
- Estimating GDP for the U.S. Territories
- Territorial Economic Accounts for American Samoa, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands Survey of Current Business, June 2021
- The Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) Releases GDP Estimates for Four U.S. territories
- Territorial Economic Accounts: New Estimates of GDP for 2016 and New Estimates of GDP by Industry and Compensation by Industry for 2015
- New Estimates of GDP for 2015 and GDP by Industry and Compensation by Industry for 2014
- Results of the First Comprehensive Revision of the Territorial Economic Accounts: New Estimates of GDP for 2014 and Revised Estimates for 2002-2013
What is GDP for the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands?
A comprehensive measure of economic activity for the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands. GDP is the value of the goods and services produced in a territory. Estimates of GDP by industry and compensation by industry are also provided.