Gross Domestic Product for Guam, 2018
The estimates of GDP for Guam show that real GDP—GDP adjusted to remove price changes—decreased 0.3 percent in 2018 after increasing 0.2 percent in 2017. For comparison, real GDP for the United States (excluding the territories) increased 2.9 percent in 2018 after increasing 2.4 percent in 2017.
- Current Release: October 9, 2019
- Next Release: Fall 2020
- The Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) Releases GDP Estimates for Four U.S. territories
- Territorial Economic Accounts: New Estimates of GDP for 2016 and New Estimates of GDP by Industry and Compensation by Industry for 2015
- New Estimates of GDP for 2015 and GDP by Industry and Compensation by Industry for 2014
- Results of the First Comprehensive Revision of the Territorial Economic Accounts: New Estimates of GDP for 2014 and Revised Estimates for 2002-2013
What is GDP for Guam?
A comprehensive measure of economic activity for Guam. GDP is the value of the goods and services produced in a territory. Estimates of GDP by industry and compensation by industry are also provided.