If you are a financial services provider, you should be reporting financial related fees and commissions on the BE-185 Quarterly Survey of Financial Services Transactions between U.S. Financial Services Providers and Foreign Persons. Your transactions with foreign persons in non-financial services, such as advertising, computer services, should be reported on the BE-125.