These are all acronyms for formats in which eletronic data is stored and shared with our web site users.
- CSV: comma separated values that can be inserted into an individual's spreadsheet
- EXE: a compressed file that enables a user the ability to download a large file in a short time, compatible with non-Microsoft products
- HTML: HyperText Markup Language, HTML defines the structure and layout of a web document.
- PDF: portable document format files are viewed with Adobe Acrobat or other PDF reader programs
- PRN: a document with the .PRN filename extension can be changed to different formats, e.g. .doc, .wpd, etc., in order to be printed
- TXT: text only (no graphics) version of a document
- XLS: abbreviation for a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
- ZIP: a compressed file that enables a user the ability to download a large file in a short time, compatible with Microsoft products