Please review the instructions for filing on the front page of the form and return a completed report, or valid claim for exemption, to BEA as soon as possible. Please contact our office if you will not be able to file within the time frame stated in the “Notice.”
- BE-577: (301) 278-9261 or email [email protected]
- BE-10/11: (301) 278-9418 or email be10/[email protected]
- BE-605: (301) 278-9422 or email [email protected]
- BE-12/15: (301) 278-9247 or email be12/[email protected]
- BE-13: (301) 278-9419 or email [email protected]
Note, however, that email is not a secure means of transmitting confidential information unless it is encrypted. Respondents are encouraged to use BEA’s secure messaging system (available through eFile) to correspond securely with BEA staff. If you choose to communicate with the BEA via email, BEA cannot guarantee the security of the information during transmission, but will treat information we receive as confidential in accordance with Section 5(c) of the International Investment and Trade Services Survey Act.