To ensure prompt receipt and processing of your BEA survey forms, we strongly encourage you to use our secure eFile system at www.bea.gov/efile. Another recommended option: Fax your completed survey form to the number listed on the survey cover page. At present, BEA has limited ability to receive physical copies of completed survey forms that are mailed or couriered to us. BEA survey staff continue to be available to assist you. Contact information for each survey can be found at www.bea.gov/help/information-for-survey-respondents. Thank you.
File online with eFileInternational Surveys Electronic Filing
Use BEA's eFile system to file your responses securely, or use secure chat to receive customer service.
International Surveys Filing via Fax or Mail
Via Fax - Fax reports to the number shown on the cover of the survey.
Via Mail - Mail reports to one of these addresses...
Via U.S. Postal Service:
Bureau of Economic Analysis
Via Private Express Delivery:
Bureau of Economic Analysis
- A Guide To BEA's Services Surveys
- Summary of the Reporting Requirements for International Services Surveys Conducted by the Bureau of Economic Analysis Updated: August 2018
- BE-9 PDF | BE-9 XLSX
- Quarterly Survey of Foreign Airline Operators' Revenues and Expenses in the United States
- BE-29 PDF
- Foreign Ocean Carriers' Expenses in the United States (To be Reported by Foreign Carriers' U.S. Agents)
- BE-30 PDF | BE-30 XLSX
- Ocean Freight Revenues and Foreign Expenses of United States Carriers
- BE-37 PDF | BE-37 XLSX
- U.S. Airline Operators' Foreign Revenues and Expenses
- BE-45 PDF | BE-45 XLSX
- Quarterly Survey of Insurance Transactions by U.S. Insurance Companies with Foreign Persons
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 2017 BE-120
- Benchmark Survey of Transactions in Selected Services and Intellectual Property with Foreign Persons Respondents: Form, Video tutorials, eFile, FAQs, and more
- Quarterly Survey of Transactions in Selected Services and Intellectual Property with Foreign Persons Survey Respondents: Forms, video tutorials, eFile, FAQs and more.
- 2018 BE-140
- Benchmark Survey of Insurance Transactions by U.S. Insurance Companies with Foreign Persons
- 2019 BE-180 (Coming soon)
- Benchmark Survey of Financial Services Transactions Between U.S. Financial Services Providers and Foreign Persons
- BE-185 PDF I BE-185 XLSX
Service Surveys Branch All surveys
Service Surveys Branch Transport surveys
When communicating by email with BEA, please do not include sensitive Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in the text or in an unencrypted attachment.
Sensitive PII is information that can be used to distinguish or trace an individual's identity, such as a Social Security Number (full or partial).
Any document containing sensitive PII that is attached to an email must be encrypted. Any email received by BEA that contains sensitive PII in the text or in an unencrypted attachment will be blocked and deleted.
If you have any questions, please contact us using the contact information on the survey you are completing.