This publication presents preliminary statistics on the financial structure and operations of U.S. affiliates of foreign multinational enterprises (MNEs) from the 2020 annual survey of foreign direct investment in the United States, conducted by the Bureau of Economic Analysis.
Download the complete set of the Preliminary 2020 Data Tables or select individual tables from the grouped files below.
Part I. All Affiliates
- Selected Data | Tables A1-A9 XLS
- Balance Sheet, PP&E, Income Statement, and Employment | Tables B1-G17 XLS
Part II. Majority-Owned U.S. Affiliates
- Selected Data | Tables A1-A11 XLS
- Balance Sheet | Tables B1-B7 XLS
- Property, Plant, and Equipment | Tables C1-C17 XLS
- Income Statement | Tables D1-D11 XLS
- Goods and Services Supplied | Tables E1-E4 XLS
- Value Added | Tables F1-F6 XLS
- Employment and Compensation of Employees | Tables G1-G16 XLSX
- U.S. Trade in Goods | Tables H1-H8 XLS
- Interest, Dividends, Taxes, R&D Expenditures | Tables I1-I6 XLS