Note: More detailed instructions are available in “How to use eFile” in PDF format at www.bea.gov/efile/efile_link_instructions.pdf.
- Go to www.bea.gov/efile
- Sign in with your username and password. If you don’t have a username and password, select “Create Account” which is located above the login.
- Link or add a survey to your user account using the options available by clicking on Survey Tools. Surveys that have been linked or added through the options on the Survey Tools page will be listed under Linked Surveys on the User Account Homepage in eFile.
- Select the entity to be filed from Linked Surveys on the User Account Homepage. This will take you to the eFile – Survey Homepage for that survey.
- Scroll down the Survey Homepage to reach the available filing periods for the entity. Select the filing period to be completed. This will take you to the eFile – Report Homepage.
- Scroll down the Report Homepage to access options for determining form type and downloading the PDF survey form for completion and submission.