Due to a lapse in Congressional Appropriations for fiscal year 2019, the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis is closed. This website is not being updated until further notice.

More Information 

Yes, your company is still required to file a BE-12A, BE-12B, or BE-12C form if your company is owned by a foreign entity which has a ten percent or greater voting (or equivalent) interest.