- Improved Estimates of the Industry Economic Accounts - Results of the 2018 Comprehensive Update Survey of Current Business, December 2018
- Integrated Historical Input-Output and GDP by Industry Accounts, 1947–1996 PDFSurvey of Current Business, February 2016
- Supply-Use Tables for the United States PDFSurvey of Current Business, September 2015
- U.S. Benchmark Input-Output Accounts, 2002 PDFSurvey of Current Business, October 2007
- Benchmark Input-Output Accounts of the United States PDFSurvey of Current Business, December 2002
What are the Input-Output Accounts?
A series of detailed tables showing how industries interact with each other and with the rest of the economy. Supply tables show the goods and services produced by domestic industries as well as imports of these goods and services. Use tables show who uses these goods and services, including other industries. Requirements tables summarize the full supply chain, including direct and indirect inputs.Learn More