Activities of U.S. Multinational Enterprises (MNEs)
The activities of multinational enterprises statistics available here provide a picture of the overall activities of U.S. multinational enterprises – both their U.S. and foreign operations -- and contain a wide variety of indicators of their financial structure and operations. These statistics cover items that are needed in analyzing the characteristics, performance, and economic impact of MNEs, and are obtained from mandatory surveys of U.S. multinational enterprises conducted by BEA.
- How are BEA’s statistics on the activities of U.S. multinational enterprises (MNEs) affected by the complex corporate structures of MNEs?
Frequently Requested Tables
U.S. Parent Companies
All Foreign Affiliates
Majority-Owned Foreign Affiliates
- Selected Data by Country 2009-2020 XLS
- Selected Data by Industry 2009-2020 XLS
- Employment by Country and Industry 2009-2020 XLS
- Value Added by Country and Industry 2009-2020 XLS
- Expenditures for Property, Plant, and Equipment by Country and Industry 2009-2020 XLS
- Sales by Country and Industry 2009-2020 XLS
- Assets by Country and Industry 2009-2020 XLS