Covid-19 and Recovery
Consolidated information about economic effects of the virus and federal recovery programs as they relate to BEA data.
Innovation at BEA
See how we're expanding data in several areas.
BEA in the Classroom
Learn with our resources for students and teachers.
We've Got Your Number
A quick guide to BEA and its data.
- What We Do
- Innovation @ BEA
- Data Integrity
- What is GDP?
- Go to the Source
- BEA in Brief: The Making of GDP
- Measuring Americans’ Economic Well-Being
- What’s a Satellite Account?
- Explore With Our Data Tools
- Find It Fast: Shortcuts to BEA Data
- Where Do Those Numbers Come From?
The Survey of New Foreign Direct Investment (BE-13)
Why Do Old GDP Numbers Change?