- Consumer Spending by State
Spending by residents of the 50 states and D.C.
- Employment by State
Measures the number of jobs in all 50 states and D.C., with industry detail
- Employment by County, Metro, and Other Areas
Measures the number of jobs in U.S. counties and metro and nonmetro areas, with industry detail
- GDP by County, Metro, and Other Areas
GDP for counties and metropolitan statistical areas, with industry detail
- GDP by State
State counterpart of national GDP, including industries' contributions to each state economy
- Personal Income by State
Wages, proprietors' income, dividends, interest, rents, and other income received by each state's residents
- Personal Income by County, Metro, and Other Areas
Wages, proprietors' income, dividends, interest, rents, and other income received by local residents
- Real Personal Income by State and Metro Area
Personal income adjusted for state and metro area price level differences and national inflation
- Regional Price Parities by State and Metro Area
Measure price levels that can be compared across states or metro areas
- Arts and Cultural Production Satellite Account
Measure of arts and cultural production by state, with industry detail
- Outdoor Recreation Satellite Account
Measure of outdoor recreation by state, with industry and activity detail
What are the Regional Economic Accounts?
The regional economic accounts tell us about the geographic distribution of U.S. economic activity and growth. The estimates of gross domestic product by state and state and local area personal income, and the accompanying detail, provide a consistent framework for analyzing and comparing individual state and local area economies.